The Week Junior offers fantastic opportunities to enhance learning in and out of the classroom, across a range of subject areas. It’s the perfect resource for;
- Stimulating class discussion
- Enhancing curriculum learning
- Developing literacy skills
- Encouraging curiosity and exploration of world issues
- As well as use in tutor time, homework tasks, and much more
Get The Week Junior sent to your school every week
- School subscriptions are 40 issues per year – to match your term times
- There are more options on the number of copies available – please call us on 01795 414 643 to discuss your needs
- Extra teaching resources are being developed now – available to subscribers only
- All prices include the 5% National Schools Partnership discount – making them the best available
Order today – download and return the order form below, or call us on 01795 412 826 to place your order today.
A bright, brilliant, reliable, resource - just the sort of quality read you want for young minds
My Year 5 class absolutely love reading The Week Junior and it always generates lots of discussion
The Week Junior is a great resource for keeping children abreast of current affairs and supports reading within school.