The Week Junior is a fantastic current affairs magazine for 8–14 year olds. It's delivered weekly, and is filled with fascinating stories and information, written to engage curious minds.
The Week Junior makes the perfect Christmas gift for your child, grandchild, niece, nephew or any special child in your life. What’s more, prices include a copy of our brand new puzzle book - packed with brain-bending puzzles and activities that they can get stuck into on Boxing Day!
The perfect Christmas package
- Prices start at just £29.99 and include a copy of our brand new puzzle book
- Order by 11 December to get the puzzle book and a Christmas card in time for last Christmas posting dates - these are sent straight to you
- The gift subscription will start with the first issue of the new year - this will be delivered plastic-free to your lucky recipient
✩ How it works ✩
Choose your gift subscription
and let us know where to send it
You'll receive a gift card and
Quizzler to give on the big day
Your loved one will receive
their first issue in January
Give A Joint Subscription
Add The Week Junior Science+Nature to your gift
Give your gift an extra sparkle with The Week Junior Science+Nature magazine. The content is completely different; The Week Junior is about what’s happening here on planet earth - the news, the events, the people and what matters to them. Science+Nature takes young minds on a journey of discovery and exploration across the universe every month. It’s packed with awe-inspiring and mind-expanding features, designed to amaze, inspire and inform.
How does it work?
- The Week Junior is delivered weekly. Every four weeks Science+Nature is included with your delivery
- Choose from Direct Debit or Credit Card, starting at just £41.49. You’ll save 20% on Science+Nature when you buy both magazines together!
- Prices include a copy of Quizzler puzzle book and card to give on Christmas Day - order by 11 December to make sure you get them in time
- The gift subscription will begin with the first issue of the new year
I gave my nine-year-old grandson a subscription for Christmas. His mum says he can’t wait to be home each Friday when it's delivered.
“An absolutely brilliant Christmas gift, The Week Junior has quickly become part of our week!
Loving life... spouting facts about Stonehenge. Best birthday gift subscription ever!