Enjoy an extra free issue in our early bird sale
The Week Junior is a fantastic current affairs magazine for 8–14 year olds. It's delivered weekly, and is filled with fascinating stories and information, written to engage curious minds. Unleash your child’s full potential with the magazine that inspires a love of reading and learning.
The Week Junior makes the perfect Christmas gift for your child, grandchild, niece, nephew or any special child in your life. In our early bird sale, you can enjoy the first 20 issues for the price of 13 – just £27.99, including a free activity pack to give on the big day!
Give The Week Junior - plus our festive activity pack
- Prices start at just £27.99 and include a free Christmas activity pack including festive activities and puzzles
- The activity pack and a Christmas card are sent straight to you to give on the big day
- The gift subscription will start with the first issue of the new year - this will be delivered plastic-free to your lucky recipient
✩ How it works ✩
Choose your gift subscription
and let us know where to send it
You'll receive a Christmas card and
activity pack to give on the big day
Your loved one will receive
their first issue in January
Give a joint subscription
Add TWJ Science+Nature to your gift
Give your gift an extra sparkle with TWJ Science+Nature magazine. The content is completely different; The Week Junior is about what’s happening here on planet earth - the news, the events, the people and what matters to them. Science+Nature takes young minds on a journey of discovery and exploration across the universe every month. It’s packed with awe-inspiring and mind-expanding features, designed to amaze, inspire and inform.
How does it work?
- The Week Junior is delivered weekly. Every four weeks Science+Nature is included with your delivery
- Choose from direct debit or credit card, starting at just £37.49
- Prices include an activity pack and Christmas card - these are sent straight to you
- The gift subscription will begin with the first issue of the new year
I gave my nine-year-old grandson a subscription for Christmas. His mum says he can’t wait to be home each Friday when it's delivered.
“An absolutely brilliant Christmas gift, The Week Junior has quickly become part of our week!
Loving life... spouting facts about Stonehenge. Best birthday gift subscription ever!