• Money back guarantee
  • Free UK delivery
  • Worldwide delivery
  • Best price guarantee
  • Secure online payment

Meet Dan Green, Contributing Editor

Dan Green

   

What do you do?

I look after the  Animals+Environment and Science+Technology pages.

What’s your favourite part of The Week Junior?

I always look forward to reading how the zookeepers have answered the amazing – and tricky – questions our readers ask them.

What’s your favourite fact? 

All the things that we know about – the sum of human knowledge – makes up just 4% of the universe. We have absolutely no idea what the other 96% might be. I can’t get over that one.

What do you do when you aren’t making magazines?

I love listening to loud music, going on quiet walks and having wild adventures with my ragtaggle gang.

 

 

Try 6 issues of The Week Junior for free

Cover

The Week Junior is an award-winning current affairs magazine for 8–14 year olds. It's delivered weekly, and is filled with fascinating stories and information, written to engage curious minds. 

 

  • Get your first 6 issues free, saving £17.94 on the shop price
  • Then pay just £27.99 every 13 issues, saving 28% every week
  • Enjoy free delivery to your door