Get kids back into a learning mindset with The Week Junior
Spark their natural curiosity and send them back to the classroom buzzing with ideas
The Week Junior is designed and written by experts to carefully explain current affairs, science, sport, the arts, nature and technology to 8 to 14 year olds, encouraging them to explore their world and develop their own opinions. It brings core curriculum topics to life in a way that makes learning fun.
- and receive our back-to-school digital guide. Written by the nation's favourite English teacher Holly King-Mand, it's designed to help make back-to-school the positive time it should be for everyone.
- Join over 100,000 families who explore the world every week — from news and events to animals, nature, science, books, sport, technology, films, recipes, puzzles and more!
- Get your first 6 issues free, saving £17.94. After this you’ll pay just £27.99 every 13 issues – saving 28% every week
- Get our back-to-school guide for expert advice and support with starting the new school year
- Never miss an issue — plus enjoy free delivery to your door. We love hearing about how our readers race to the letterbox when it arrives, and then want to talk about current affairs all weekend!
Summer of Reading - entries have now closed
The Week Junior magazine's Summer of Reading challenge aims to inspire children to fall in love with reading over the course of the school summer holidays. We've challenged every child to read, rate and review three books, for a chance to win a fantastic bundle of books PLUS book tokens!
Entries have now closed and we are in the process of reading and reviewing them. Thank you to everyone who has taken part - we hope it's inspired you and your family to get stuck into some great books this summer.
I wish The Week Junior had been around when I was a kid - I’d have known so much more about the world in which I was growing up.
My granddaughter Rosamund dashes in from school on a Friday afternoon, grabs her latest copy of The Week Junior & disappears for the next 3 hours. She loves this magazine!
The Week Junior is brilliant! All the news, without the boring bits. Or at least with the boring bits made not boring.