The Week Junior is the award-winning, fun-to-read children’s magazine for 8-14 year olds. It explains our wonderful world in a safe, unbiased, age-appropriate way, encouraging kids to talk about what’s happening in the news, and get involved in their planet.
- Subscribe today and get your first 6 issues FREE - saving £17.94 on the shop price
- Or give The Week Junior for Christmas - we'll send you a card and activity pack to give on the day. Our flash sale is running until 12th December, where you can get an extra issue FREE (20 issues for the price of 13!)
- Open up their world, sparking their natural curiosity and a love of reading
Start your subscription today - or give The Week Junior for Christmas
Get 6 free issues
- Start your subscription right away, with your first 6 issues absolutely FREE
- Open up the world for your child, with safe and inspiring content written especially for 8-14s
- Enjoy plastic-free home delivery, week after week
Flash sale - give 20 issues for £27.99
- FLASH SALE - until 12th December, you can get an extra issue for free - that’s 20 issues for the price of 13 (just £27.99)
- Prices start at just £27.99 and include a free Christmas activity pack including festive activities and puzzles
- The activity pack and a Christmas card are sent straight to you to give on the big day
- The gift subscription will start with the first issue of the new year - this will be delivered plastic-free to your lucky recipient
Join The Week Junior's 12 Days of Kindness challenge
The festive season is a time to celebrate with friends and family, and to spread joy and goodwill to people near and far. It’s a time to be kind – and that’s why we’re inviting you to join The Week Junior’s 12 Days of Kindness challenge.
The world's best news and current affairs magazine for children
Our readers run to the mailbox!
Every week, our subscribers devour 32 colorful pages full of thought-provoking articles, eye-catching photos, and big ideas—addressed to them and delivered right to their home.
It’s sparking their natural superpower: reading.
You know just how wonderful reading is for your child. Reading sparks a lifetime love of learning, gets kids on track for success, and helps them identify and follow their passions.
Watch them develop their own point of view...and express it.
You’ll be delighted by what your child will bring to the dinner table—and into their classrooms—after reading The Week Junior. Our trusted, unbiased and age-appropriate articles empower them to form their own opinions, on the issues shaping their world.
I wish The Week Junior had been around when I was a kid - I’d have known so much more about the world in which I was growing up.
My granddaughter Rosamund dashes in from school on a Friday afternoon, grabs her latest copy of The Week Junior & disappears for the next 3 hours. She loves this magazine!
The Week Junior is brilliant! All the news, without the boring bits. Or at least with the boring bits made not boring.