Try 6 FREE issues of The Week Junior
The Week Junior is an award-winning current affairs magazine for 8–14 year olds. It's delivered weekly and is filled with fascinating stories and information, written to engage curious minds. It explains the news and events in ways that children understand; immediate, colourful, exciting.
Read by over 90,000 families every week, The Week Junior helps children make sense of the world, provides context and clarity to complex issues, improves general knowledge and encourages discussion and debate.
Enjoy The Week Junior every week!
- Get your first 6 issues absolutely FREE saving £19.50
- Then pay just £29.99 every 13 issues
- Plastic-free home delivery included - every week to your door so you never miss an issue
Why read The Week Junior?
- It's packed with intelligent, safe and balanced features to feed curious minds
- It gives your children a weekly opportunity to explore and discover amazing things about the world
- It provides young people with a space to develop independent thought and form their own opinions
- From news to nature, science to geography, and sport to books, The Week Junior explores an extraordinary array of topics from around the globe.
- It makes learning fun and encourages regular reading to help literacy skills