The Week Junior is an award-winning current affairs magazine for 8–14 year olds. It's delivered weekly and is filled with fascinating stories and information, written to engage curious minds. It explains the news and events in ways that children understand; immediate, colourful, exciting.
Read by over 90,000 families every week, The Week Junior helps children make sense of the world, provides context and clarity to complex issues, improves general knowledge and encourages discussion and debate.
Enjoy The Week Junior every week
- Get your first 6 issues FREE saving £15
- Then pay just £25.99 every 13 issues — a discount of 20% on the shop price
- Enjoy free delivery to your door, every week
Why read The Week Junior?
- It's packed with intelligent, safe and balanced content to feed curious minds
- It gives your children a weekly opportunity to explore and discover amazing things about the world
- It provides young people with a space to develop independent thought and their own opinions
- From news to nature, science to geography, and sport to books, The Week Junior explores an extraordinary array of topics from around the globe.
What our readers say....
I wish The Week Junior had been around when I was a kid — I’d have known so much more about the world in which I was growing up.
My granddaughter Rosamund dashes in from school on a Friday afternoon, grabs her latest copy of The Week Junior & disappears for the next 3 hours. She loves this magazine!
The Week Junior is brilliant! All the news, without the boring bits. Or at least with the boring bits made not boring.