The Week Junior is a fantastic current affairs magazine for 8–14 year olds. It's delivered weekly, and is filled with fascinating stories and information, written to engage curious minds.
Read by over 75,000 families every week, The Week Junior helps children make sense of the world, provides context and clarity to complex issues, improves general knowledge and encourages discussion and debate.
Subscribe to The Week Junior
- Get your first 6 issues FREE
- Then pay just £25.99 every 13 issues — saving 20% on the shop price
- Enjoy free delivery to your door, every week
Take a joint subscription – and get 20% off Science+Nature magazine
Science+Nature magazine launched in September last year, and has been a huge hit. Jam-packed with fantastic content, each issue of this 60–page monthly magazine is designed to inspire curiosity, ignite a passion for discovery, stimulate discussion and encourage children to protect their planet.
How does a joint subscription work?
- The Week Junior is delivered weekly. Every four weeks you’ll get Science+Nature included in the same package
- The content is completely different. The Week Junior is about understanding the world around us; Science+Nature takes readers on a journey of exploration across the universe, encouraging them to get hands on with scientific discoveries
- Prices start at £29.50 every 13 issues of The Week Junior and 3 issues of Science+Nature. If you were to buy this in the shops you’d pay £39.72!
I wish The Week Junior had been around when I was a kid — I’d have known so much more about the world in which I was growing up.
My granddaughter Rosamund dashes in from school on a Friday afternoon, grabs her latest copy of The Week Junior & disappears for the next 3 hours. She loves this magazine!
The Week Junior is brilliant! All the news, without the boring bits. Or at least with the boring bits made not boring.