The Week Junior is an award-winning current affairs magazine for 8–14 year olds. It's delivered weekly, and is filled with fascinating stories and information, written to engage curious minds.
Read by over 98,000 families every week, The Week Junior helps children make sense of the world, provides context and clarity to complex issues, improves general knowledge and encourages discussion and debate.
Subscribe to The Week Junior
- Get your first 6 issues FREE, saving £17.94 on the shop price
- Then pay just £27.99 every 13 issues - saving 27% every week
- Enjoy free delivery to your door, every week
Inspire a love of reading - and make learning fun
As well as news, every issue of The Week Junior is packed with inspiring and uplifting stories, people, events and images from around the world. It sparks children's natural curiosity and kindles a thirst for knowledge - so that learning happens naturally and isn’t a chore. Every issue is delivered plastic-free to your door and helps to;
- Enrich learning and improve general knowledge
- Develop critical thinking skills and stimulate curiosity
- Broaden vocabulary and encourage reading for pleasure
- Fire their imaginations and stimulate writing
- Encourage expression and creativity
I wish The Week Junior had been around when I was a kid — I’d have known so much more about the world in which I was growing up.
My granddaughter Rosamund dashes in from school on a Friday afternoon, grabs her latest copy of The Week Junior & disappears for the next 3 hours. She loves this magazine!
The Week Junior is brilliant! All the news, without the boring bits. Or at least with the boring bits made not boring.