Our Summer of Reading challenge is closed, and we're all geared up for the autumn term and going back to school. Our back-to-school offer is now live; you can get your first 6 issues FREE and get your hands on a copy of our expert back-to-school guide.
Written by the nation's favourite English teacher Holly King-Mand, How To Go Back To School Brilliantly is packed with expert advice on how to make the transition back to school as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. From practical tips on getting organised, to homework hacks and new friendships, it's a lovely companion for your children to have to as they head back to the classroom.
Encourage a love of reading that will last a lifetime with The Week Junior
- From news to nature, science to geography, and sport to books, every issue explores an extraordinary array of topics from around the globe
- It's packed with safe, inspiring and balanced content to feed curious minds and encourage critical thinking
- Your first 6 issues are FREE, saving £17.94 on the shop price - and includes a free digital download
- You can cancel at anytime and we'll refund any unmailed issues. If you stay, your subscription will continue at £27.99 every 13 issues - saving 27% on the shop price every week
- Plastic-free home delivery is included!
The Summer of Reading Challenge is now closed - check back in June for next year's competition!
The Week Junior magazine’s Summer of Reading challenge aims to inspire children to fall in love with reading over the course of the school holiday. We’re challenging every child to read, rate and review three books, for a chance to win a fantastic bundle of books PLUS book tokens!
We've put together a brilliant list of 50 books for readers of all abilities, so whether your child is an accomplished reader or just getting started, there's something for everyone. Not only will this support literacy skills and help prevent learning loss over the summer break, but we’re also hoping it will form a reading habit that continues long after the holidays have ended. Encourage them to get involved and invite their friends to join in too!